Wednesday, February 1, 2012

3-2 -1, I am back in the room




 I know content has been very sparse or really non existent in the past month, but I did get a small amount of knitting done. I also had a trip through the Rockies and I am still in awe of the scenery. Bear with me while I get some of my mountain shots out of the way!!






It was around -32 degrees outside-with the wind chill who knows?



I am glad our truck just hummed along and the heater was working a-ok!




I hit the knitting doldrums for a few weeks post Christmas. Seems that is a yearly occurrence. I did knit this funky looking tea cozy. It is a little misshapen as there are some silly people around here who like to wear it on their heads! It is kind of a rasta tea cozy!




I found the pattern in this book. Oh yes, all you Noro freaks out there, there is a new book of loveliness and inspiration! These patterns would work with any long striping colour yarn. For some reason I can not insert any more text at the end of the post.I will leave you with a few project pictures from the book.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago Bill Richardson did a bit on Richardson's Roundup (on CBC, of course) about people who "mistakenly" wore tea cozies as toques. I thought he was crazy at the time, but now I get it!

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs