Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mitered Crosses Blanket


Ok well now carrying on.....my DD set up this blog for me for Mother's Day in 2009. The other day she asked me how was I enjoying doing all the bloggy stuff-absolutely great I said-it's all good! I feel like I have been caught out on my homework!
I have done a fair bit of knitting in the past two years-socks, lace, felted bags...etc. I have just finished the Mitred Crosses Blanket . It was an interesting knit and working with anything Noro is always great. This pattern was published by the ladies of Mason Dixon as a fundraiser for Mercy Corps for Japan.It has raised thousands of dollars , I do believe over $14,000.00. Power of the knit-I love it.Little things can truly lead to greater bigger things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs